Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has launched its new handset Oppo F9 in Vietnam and Philippines. Oppo has already announced the specifications of Oppo F9 on its’s official Vietnamese website. It is expected that Oppo will next launch Oppo F9 in India. However, Oppo is unveiling its Oppo F9 Pro in India on August 21, 2018. Oppo F9 is quite similar to Oppo F9 Pro, it has the same edge to edge water drop display with VOOC flash charging.
ALSO READ | Upcoming iphones of 2018; expected prices, features and more
Oppo F9 Specifications:
1. Display: 6.3-inch LTPS IPS LCD notched screen
2. Resolution: Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
3. Processor: MediaTek Helio P60 chipset with 2.0 GHz
4. Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS 5.2
5. RAM: 4 GB and 6 GB
6. Storage: 64 GB AND 128 GB
7. Battery: 3,500mAh with VOOC flash charging
8. Rear Camera: 16 MP+2 MP dual camera with f/1.85
9.Front Camera: 25MP AI-assisted selfie camera
10. Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB OTG.
ALSO READ | JioPhone 2 flash sale starts on August 16 | Know all about it
Oppo F9 Price:
It is expected that Oppo F9 Pro in India will be price around Rs 20,000 for the base variant (64 GB+ 4 GB) and Rs 25,000 (128 GB + 6 GB) for the high-end variant.