Devendra Fadnavis Rejects Anant Kumar’s Rs 40,000 Crore Claim

Updated On : 02 Dec,2019 | 12:48 PM

Rejecting Karnataka Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Anant Kumar Hedge's claim, former Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis on Monday said no money was returned to the Centre and that he did not take any such decision as caretaker chief minister. "This claim is completely false. No such incident occurred. As far as the bullet train project is concerned, the Maharashtra government has no role except land acquisition." Earlier on Saturday, Anant Kumar said Fadnavis just took 15 hours to move the money and that all of it (Rs 40,000 crore) was returned to the central government. He added that the BJP had staged a "drama" just to save the funds. Take a look at full bulletin.  

More Videos

Post Comment (+)

LiveScore Live Scores & Results

News Nation IOS News Nation Android