Canadian popstar Justin Bieber who has been seen hitting headlines now a days is all set to take the storm of Mumbai on May 10.
The singer has already arrived in India on 7th May as the much loved fame is going to take part in a live-in concert at Mumbai's DY Patil stadium on 10th May, 2017.
According to reports Bieber is also going to take a sip of coffee at Karan Johar's famous television show 'Koffee with Karan'.
Apart from Mumbai, he will visit New Delhi and Jaipur for some sightseeing.
Besides that shopping and roaming around some historical places are also included in his schedule.
While Khans of Bollywood and Mukesh Ambani were fighting battle to host this memorable concert, Justin Bieber will also meet a bunch of other Bolly celebrities.
As the entire country is hell like crazy over the arrival of this worldwide fame, Mumbai police is busy doing necessary arrangements to provide a tight security to Bieber.Also Read: Justin Bieber: 'Amul Taja' features pop singer in their latest cartoon series (see pic)
Here we bring you some of the top most arrangements taken by Mumbai Police so far as Justin's live-in concert is going to witness a crowd of 45000 people.
1. 500 cops will be deployed to ensure security of Justin Bieber.
2. Salman Khan’s bodyguard Shera will guard Bieber along with other 1,000 private security personnel including those from London and Dubai.
3. The singer will stay in south Mumbai, but the details of his location, travel arrangement and plans have not been disclosed for security purposes. All vehicles entering and leaving the city will be checked
4. At the stadium where Bieber will perform, 525 police personnel, including 25 officers, will stand guard to provide security, emergency response and for disaster management
5. Police personnel, both in uniform and plainclothes, will guard all entry and exit points and the interior of the stadium. The concert organisers will deploy private security guards to manage crowds and check tickets.
6. A police control room will be set up at the stadium to monitor CCTV cameras, some of which will be mounted on drones . The Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS) will search the stadium before the concert.Also Read: Know about Justin Bieber's bizzare list of luxuries during his India tour! You cannot give it a miss
7. 20 police squads, comprising 20 to 25 officials each, are visiting lodges and hotels in the city to check for suspicious activities. They are also conducting nakabandis at various places.
8. The stadium has been divided into four sections, each of which will be secured by a police team comprising an officer and 25 constables.
9. Apart from the main roads, police officials will keep an eye on all public places in plainclothes. If anyone is found moving around suspiciously, he or she will be detained for questioning. Combing operations will be conducted near the stadium
10. Special attention is being given to habitual offenders – chain snatchers and vehicle thieves – who might hover around the city’s entry and exit points.Also Read: Justin Bieber's India tour: Singer to sip 'Koffee' on Karan Johar's 'Koffee With Karan'
People who are waiting eagerly to watch Bieber performing live, has already booked their tickets as the selling process was started earlier from February 2017.
The range of the tickets started from a worth of Rs 4000/- each.