It’s becoming never ending dream for Hollywood actress Emma Stone, who just topped the Forbes list of highest paid actress. Jennifer Lawrence, who was on top for the last two years, has slipped to the third place this year.
Indian diva Deepika Padukone, who was in the Top 10 lists went missing this year, who churned $10 million last year.
‘La La Land’ star became #1 in the list for the very first time, with an earning of $26 million. Jennifer Anniston and Jennifer Lawrence made to second and third spot with $25.5 and $24 million respectively.
As per the reports by Forbes, Cumulative earnings of the World’s top actress also dropped by 16% to $172.5 million this year, which was $205 million in 2016.
The Forbes list of 10 highest paid TV actress is still awaiting, which may include Priyanka Chopra, like she did last year.
Here’s the Forbes list of highest paid actress along with their earnings:
1. Emma Stone - $26 million
2. Jennifer Aniston - $25.5 million
3. Jennifer Lawrence - $24 million
4. Melissa McCarthy - $18 million
5. Mila Kunis - $15.5 million
6. Emma Watson - $14 million
7. Charlize Theron - $14 million
8. Cate Blanchett, - $12 million
9. Julia Roberts - $12 million
10. Amy Adams - $11.5 million