Struggling actress Kritika Chaudhary's mysterious death has come as a shock to the B-town after her decomposed body was recovered from her residence in Amboli on Wednesday. The incident came into light after the neighbours informed the police about a foul smell exuding from her flat.
According to the media reports, the police suggests that the actress might have been murdered as several injury marks were reportedly found on her body and head.
While the cops are investigating the matter further, here we bring you facts about late Kritika Chaudhary.
1. Kritika, a 23-year-old struggling actress, originally hailed from Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
2. While she moved to the city of dreams Mumbai in order to become a successful model, her family mother, brother and sister-in-law resided in her home town.
3. Kritika did several modelling assignments during her early days in Mumbai
4. The actress got her big break with Ekta Kapoor's 2013 daily soap 'Parichay' starring Sameer Soni in the lead.
5. Kritika was also seen in a small role in Kangana Ranaut's 2013 release 'Rajjo'.