With the launch of Bigg Boss 11 inching closer, the excitement for the popular reality show is escalating with every passing day. From the contestant list to the auditions for the commoners, everything regarding Bigg Boss 11 is making the headlines. Indeed, the makers have some special plans for the eleventh season of the show which will have superstar Salman Khan as its host.
Bigg Boss 11 is said to have a blend of celebs and commoners just like its previous season. But given the controversies that took place in the last season of the show, the Bigg Boss makers have come up with a set of rules for the contestants this time both celebs and contestants.
So if you too are planning to contest for Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 11, here's your rule book for the reality show.
1. The contestants of BB11 are asked to reveal their Criminal background and Active cases if any.
2. During the show, if any contestant tries to leave the Bigg Boss house, he/she will have to pay a huge penalty.
3. The episodes will not be edited on contestants' demand.
4. None of the Bigg Boss 11 contestants are allowed to meet other participants of the show before they enter the BB house.
5. The contestants will be kept inside the house for 150 days.
6. The contestants will be given a weekly payment which will depend on the elimination round.
7. In the eleventh season of Salman Khan's show, physical Violence is strictly prohibited.
8. Each contestant will be equal inside the BB house be it a celebrity or a commoner.
9. The contestant will have to pay a hefty penalty if he/she breaks the rule of the house.
Apart from the above mentioned rules, there have been reports that host Salman Khan will meet the shortlisted contestants before the final selection to avoid any chaos on the show.
Looks like Bigg Boss makers are in no mood to have another situation like the ones created by Priyanka Jagga and Om Swami during BB10.
While the auditions for Bigg Boss 11 are going on in full swing, the show is expected to go on air in September this year.