Tummy fat troubles many. It’s hard to lose. Tummy fat can pull down anyone as it affects the looks and confidence of a person. So, if you have been trying to lose that flabby tummy fat but unsuccessful, the solution is easy. There's no need to fret and you don’t have to go under the knife. You don’t even have to spend enormously going to different medics or fitness gurus. Just follow this 12 Mama’s fitness tips to lose those unwanted tummy flab quick and easy, look your best and step out in style.
1. First thing first. Drink a tall glass of warm water on empty stomach in the morning.
2. Drink a glass full of hot salted lime water or a big cup of plain green tea every morning and night.
3. Drink plenty of warm water throughout the day. Avoid sweetened or aerated drinks. Avoid sweet fruit juices.
4. Sip a glass of hot water in between meals. While downing gulps of water may not be advisable taking a few hot sips in between meals is suggested.
5. Avoid sugar in your tea or coffee. Get used to drinking sugar-free red tea or black coffee.
6. Avoid sweets and oily food. Instead, opt for raw salads and steam food. Simple boiled veggies are rich fibre diet and nutritious.
7. Avoid big portion meals. Replace your big plates with smaller plates or small bowls.
8. Take up at least one fitness workout and exercise regularly even for a short duration. Run, swim, jog or walk. Play or dance every day.
9. Avoid taking the lifts, instead take the stairs. Don’t be lazy. Push yourself up the stairs and down the stairs.
10. Forget your car. Walk to the shop or to nearby markets. Go on foot wherever you can.
11. Indulge in household activities. Don’t just sit around. Get up and start spring cleaning your house. Keep your body moving.
12. Take up a hobby such as playing games, gardening, trekking, swimming, etc. Never stop doing the things you love. A busy and active lifestyle will keep you fit and in good shape.