Hyundai Grand i10 2019 images have surfaced online for the first time. Known as the Hyundai i10, the heavily masked sample model was recently spotted undergoing testing in its home market, South Korea. The next generation model has been in production for about five years now. Hyundai is expected to give the car a generation upgrade. Hyundai i10 is going to be a major competitor for new-gen Maruti Suzuki Swift which is already in the market. Hyundai i10 seems nearing the production-ready stage and is most likely to come India in 2019.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with 20MP selfie camera launch on August 22 in India
Hyundai i10 2019 expected Specifications:
1. Black and beige colours will be executed on the dashboard.
2. The centre console will consist of a 7-inch touchscreen system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, reverse camera, navigation and even 1 GB of internal storage of music.
3. This time around climate control shall be offered, cooled glovebox and maybe even sun roof. Hyundai will even offer rear AC vents.
4. Expect Hyundai to offer the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that will come with five-speed manual and AMT options. The diesel will also be 1.2-litre with manual only.
5. The boot size will also be bigger than last time. The other features like rain sensing wipers, automatic headlamps and even cruise control are liking to be offered on the Grand i10 2019.
ALSO READ | Nokia 6.1 price cut by Rs 1,500 in India: know all about it
Hyundai i10 2019 expected Price:
Base Petrol variant: Rs 5.5 lakhs
Top petrol variant: Rs 7.5 lakhs
Top diesel manual: Rs 8.5 lakhs