LG has finally launched its flagship smartphone G7 ThinQ with iPhone X-like notch display. The price and availability of LG G7 ThinQ is yet to be announced.
The LG G7 ThinQ will be first available in South Korea and then the company is planning to launch the handset in other markets such as North America, South America and Asia.
LG G7 Thinq also comes with support of Google Assistant and Google Lens for which there is also a special button present under the volume button.
LG G7 ThinQ features. All you need to know
- 6.1-inch QHD display with an aspect ratio 19:5:9 Full Vision Bright Display with Gorilla Glass 5.
- Pixel density – 564ppi pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- 4Gb RAM with 64GB internal, and 6GB RAM with 18 MB
- 3000mAh battery.
- 4G-LTE, Bluetooth6.0 and Type C
- Dual camera setup of 16 MP at the rear with Led Flash.
- 8-megapixel selfie camera
The all-new LG G7 ThinQ will be available in four colour options including New Platinum Gray New Aurora Black New Moroccan Bluea an Raspberry Rose.