Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has launched its new smartphone Vivo Y81 in India. Earlier, in June 2018 Vivo launched the handset in Vietnam. Vivo Y81 is available for purchase on Vivo online store, Paytm mall, Amazon and Flipkart.
Vivo Y81 is set to compete Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Asus ZenFone Max Pro 1, and Honor 9N by its price. Huge display with 19:9 aspect ratio, face Detection, and a 3,260mAh battery are key features of the smartphone. Vivo Y81 also carries an iPhone X-like notch.
ALSO READ | Oppo R17 with 25MP AI front camera launch nears | know specs, price and more
Vivo Y81 Specifications and price:
1. Display: 6.22-inch HD+ (720x1520 pixels) IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass protection.
2. Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6762 SoC clocked at 2.0GHz, paired with an IMG GE8320 graphics
3. RAM: 3GB
4. Storage: 32 GB internal storage
5. Operating system: FunTouch OS 4.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
6. Camera: Vivo Y81 bears a 13-megapixel rear camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. Features include HDR, Pro mode, portrait, bokeh mode, AI face beauty, slow motion, time lapse, panorama, Doc mode, PDAF, filters, palm capture, voice control, and live photo. At the front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie sensor with the same aperture and a front screen flash.
7. Battery Capacity:3260mAh
8. Sensors: Vivo Y81 carries accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, fingerprint, and virtual gyroscope.
ALSO READ | Google Pixel 3 XL with 6.7-inch display launching in October; know specs, price and more
Vivo Y81 Price:
Vivo Y81 in India is priced at Rs 12,340. Paytm mall is offering an additional discount of Rs 600 on the device.